Why Rent from Village Ski & Snowboard?
Just a few reasons to rent from us...
- Friendly, Professional Service
- Save Money! Our prices are a fraction of the cost of renting at the ski area.
- Convenient Location - Closest shop to Loon’s entrance. Across the Street from South Peak at Loon. We are a quick stop off the highway when heading to Cannon, Bretton Woods, Waterville Valley or into the backcountry.
- Best tune in town! All of our service work is guaranteed and we have been named one of Skiing Magazine’s Top Tuning Shops!
- Largest Selection of Winter Sports Rentals in Town - Alpine, Telemark, Alpine Touring, Snowboards, Snowblades, Cross Country, Backcountry and more!
- One Stop Shop – Get equipment for the whole family, shop for essential items, and get a fresh tune all at the same place.
- Save Time - Reserve Ahead of Time – Your Gear Will be Ready When You Arrive!
- Pick up your gear after 3PM for the following day.
- Open late on Friday – peak season until 10PM!
- Save on multi-day rentals!
- We are open early enough to grab your gear and get to the mountain before the first lift!